Psychologists say that dreaming of your teeth falling off is an indication of emotional and mental stress but imagine what would happen if that dental nightmare one day became a reality!
Missing, damaged and chipped-off teeth are possibly the worst dental problem a patient could suffer from and in past years no matter what the cause – accidents or dental diseases. They always added up to one form of treatment – dentures. But thankfully today, more modern, aesthetically pleasing and comfortable options have been developed to relieve patients; like Dental Implants.
Dental Implants in Dubai are the most modern form of dental restoration that enable patient to get the next best thing to natural teeth.
Firstly, patients have to be assessed by their Dentist in Dubai to discover whether or not they are a candidate for the procedure. For this procedure, patients have to have a healthy and substantial bone structure to retain and hold the dental implant.
The placement is done through a minor surgical procedure in which patients have to go under anesthesia. The dental implant or the tooth root is placed in the jaw bone at the site of the missing tooth. Once the implants heals and attaches itself to the jaw bone it function as a new root or anchor for the prosthetic that is later placed.
This treatment procedure is so effective that it has been further worked upon by dentists to enhance its function and further facilitate patients.
Patients can now be treated through a more modernized and efficient version of the conventional method. Where patients can have the implants placed in a single procedure. And do not have to wait for the dental implant to heal within the jaw bone.
This is done by placing the dental implants immediately after a dental extraction, within the tooth pocket. Patients have to meet a different criterion to have this procedure conducted which is much less time consuming!
Advantages of Dental Implants
Dental Implants in Dubai have been met with much popularity mainly because they have a long list of advantages that attract patients:
- They are the Next Best Thing to Natural Teeth
- They do not Disrupt Dental Functions – you can eat and drink whatever you like and they also don’t hinder speech
- Long Lasting – If taken proper care of they can last for a complete lifetime
- They Maintain your Teeth’s Bone Structure
- They Restore the Natural Structure and Shape of your Face – When you lose teeth, your face structure tends to slacken and lose its firmness. Dental implants can fix that and restore your natural appearance.
- They are Easy to Maintain
How to Take-Care of Dental Implants?
Dental Implants require you to take care of them just like your natural teeth would. And that means to follow dental care measures that assure the maintenance of your dental hygiene. This includes:
- Brushing at least twice a day
- Using dental floss and antibacterial mouthwash
- Regularly visiting the dentist